January 29, 2018
***IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER***
The following activities have been scheduled for the end of the year. Eligibility and Dress code will be strictly enforced for all activities, including the Promotion Ceremony. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call our school office.
For 6th, 7th, and 8th Grade students
- Yearbook Signing Party – Tuesday, June 5, 2018 from 2:20 pm – 3:05 pm
For 6th Grade Students only
- 6th Grade City Pool Activity – Tuesday, May 29, 2018 from 12:45 pm – 3:05 pm
- Cost is $5.00 per student and MUST turn in with completed permission slip by 05/22/2018.
For 7th Grade Students only
- 7th Grade City Pool Activity – Thursday, June 7, 2018 from 9:45 am – 12:00 pm
- Cost is $5.00 per student and MUST turn in with completed permission slip by 06/01/2018.
For 8th Grade Students only
- 8th Grade Trip to Roller Towne – Monday, June 4, 2018 from 9:45 am – 2:05 pm
Cost is $20.00 per student and MUST turn in with completed permission slips by 05/29/2018. (Includes: Transportation, entrance fee, regular skate rental, slice of pizza and soft drink).
- 8th Grade Student Brunch – Tuesday, June 5, 2018 at 10:00 am (normal schedule)
- 8th Grade Promotion Practice – Wednesday, June 6, 2018 (normal `schedule)
- 8th Grade Promotion Ceremony – Thursday June 7, 2018 at 9:00 am
Jamison Stadium- Porterville College (Streamed on Youtube)
- Farewell Reception (Volunteer) – Thursday June 7, 2018 immediately following Ceremony at Pioneer Gym
A PERMISSION SLIP IS REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE IN ALL END OF THE YEAR ACTIVITIES, PLEASE RETURN PERMISSION SLIP BY DUE DATES. ***NO EXCEPTIONS***
Angel Valdez, Principal